Friday, February 22, 2008

New Rubber Boots

New Rubber Boots

(I know I'm making a really stupid face here, but when you're tryiing to hold a big silly smile too long while staring into direct sunlight, this is what you get!)

Now that I've braved most of the west coast's version of winter, I can officially say that I love it out here. I washed my car yesterday OUTSIDE. In the middle of February! I had to snap a picture just to send to my parents, who reported it was -22 C back home in Canada. hehe

One of the things I was worried I would never get used to out here is all the rain. I do miss seeing sunshine, but that's mostly because my apartment has no light. There is plenty of sunshine to be had when I get my butt outdoors. Even in bad patches where it rains every day, it doesn't rain ALL DAY every day. A few hours of rain here and there? I can handle that.

Especially wearing my new rubber boots!

No comments: