Thursday, May 29, 2008

Chat With Me

It's looking like I might be able to fire up the old webcam again this summer as my housemates are all off on holidays or at work. The hours I'm available will vary quite a bit because I never know when exactly I'm going to get the house to myself and get enough privacy to play on cam, but I'm excited. I've really missed chatting and interacting with my foot boys. I love the emails and the comments on my blog, but it's a totally different feeling to have that happen live, in real time. So...yay!

I logged on to IFriends last night (username FOOT-FLIRT). I only got a chance to do one private show before the system froze and booted me out. I'll definitely have to do some more testing over there. They have 3 or 4 different software programs I can use to broadcast my cam, so I think it may just be a matter of trial and error to figure out which one works best for me.

In the meantime, do *you* have any webcam recommendations? Does anyone still do shows via Yahoo? Or MSN? Or Eyeball Chat? I'd love to set up some private shows that way. Getting lost amidst hundreds of other camgirls from all over the world (a lot of whom don't speak English) is not exactly my idea of an exciting Friday night!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kristy,
Yes you can do your show on Yahoo Messenger, that is still a nice option without have to get lost :)

Unknown said...

Yes Kristy you can still use the yahoo messenger for private cam shows without getting lost. What is your yahoo ID?

Thanks,
Spence

Anonymous said...

Hey babe

What is your yahoo ID? I have yahoo and would love to talk live. Last night i saw you in your red heels on youtube from christmas and I fell in love.

My IM is: Jameyg15