Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Sexy Feet Pics in Yoga Pants

sexy feet pics


I went to yoga class the other day and couldn't keep my eyes off all the other girls' bare feet. Almost all of the women had their toes painted and it was interesting to see which girls chose which colors. Some of the older women, older than my own mom, surprised me with fancy pedicures and designs drawn on their nails!

yogapants36


When I got home, I wanted to snap some pics of my own sexy feet, painted a dark purple (almost black) color. I'm still a little sweaty, so be warned! I was also testing out my new flash, which seems to use up the batteries after about 40 pics. I had to stop in the middle, recharge the batteries for a bit, then keep shooting. Not happy!

yogapants25


The full gallery is available for members in 3 different sizes including an ultra high rez 2048 X 1365 version. Members can also download the full set in a zip file. Click here to join now >

No comments: