Thursday, May 01, 2008

Spring Into Action

Gah! Can it really be May 1st already? Where did April go? I want it back!!!

I shouldn't really complain because I did have a lovely month. My friend Kevin came out to visit last week so I got a chance to take him out on the town and do the things that I always want to do, but never get around to doing. We did a little bar hopping. We drank far too much. And I think I inadvertently convinced him NOT to move out here. lol

As much as I love living out west, it's far more expensive than anywhere else I've ever lived. I ranted about this in more detail on my other blog, but suffice to say I'm paying at least $500 more per month than I would be in any other city. And that sucks.

Now that my house guest is gone, I'm in crunch time before my next house guest arrives on Sunday - my mom! I'm looking forward to her visit, but can't very well be shooting new sexy pics or rendering video on my computer while she's here, so this week has been/will continue to be a little crazy trying to catch up plus get ahead with my updates. Stay tuned! Oh and bring me a coffee!!!

No comments: