Saturday, May 31, 2008

Driving Barefoot



I added a new movie clip to my Clips 4 Sale store of me driving barefoot last summer. This is something that tends to happen to me a lot in the summer when I seem unable to resist buying really cute shoes that hurt my feet. I walk around the store, all seems fine, but after a few hours of wearing my new heels, strappy sandals, sometimes even flip flops (!) if they're made out of that grabby plastic stuff, my feet end up in pain & I have no choice but to go barefoot. I might have tolerated blisters in the name of fashion at one point, but when I know that an ugly blister is going to put my feet out of commission for photo shoots for a few weeks? definitely NOT worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife drives barefoot with her pretty feet, she flattened a large bug under her tire the other day.