Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tech Problems

If you've noticed my site has been down at all over the last few days, it wasn't your imagination. I had a nasty hacker attack and had to reboot the entire server several times. I still need to reinstall some of the server software, but before I can do that I need to set up a better backup system. Needless to say, I've been about ready to pull my hair out trying to deal with all of this crap while my mom was in town. And of course, these problems only seem to spring up right before bedtime! I explained a little more (and ranted a LOT more) on my Kris Madison blog. In the meantime, I just wanted to let you guys know that everything is being worked on and should be back to normal soon. Technically it SHOULD be back to normal already, but the entire server might need to be restarted a couple more times this week. In all likelihood you won't notice it at all, but if you happen to click on something and get an error page, just give it a minute and try again. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you know it was a hacker attack?