Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Bare Feet in the Snow Pics



My feet in the snow pics are finally up after my gallery software had me stumped for the last hour or so. It wasn't reading the horizontal or vertical information so every image ended up horizontal, which was pretty confusing to look at with the crazy angles I use to snap pics of my feet! I got it figured out finally by re-rotating all of the wonky images within the gallery program instead of just Windows Picture Viewer & the set is up & ready for members of Barefoot Kristy. I'm working on a bunch of video clips to be added to Clips 4 Sale as well, so will have those up this week for both members of my site & for folks who would rather just buy movies a la carte. =)

Are you coming to my cam show in half an hour? See ya there!

No comments: