Friday, March 17, 2006

No Photos For Me =(

After driving around the city & searching 4 different stores (a couple of used sports equipment places, Canadian Tire *and* Walmart), I've officially given up my hunt for ice skates. I was hoping to do a fun outdoor shoot with me attempting to skate, plus some close-up ones of my feet while pulling on the skates for my foot fetish fans, but it looks like a no go. I did see a couple of pairs that were more than my grocery budget for the entire month, but since I'm hoping this will be my last Canadian winter, I didn't think buying skates to wear one time was a very good investment. At least the snow will be gone shortly & I'll be able to get some photos of me rollerblading in a bikini. =)

No St. Paddy's plans for me. Looks like I'll be working the entire weekend, but I might turn on my web cam for a bit. I would love to go out dancing on Saturday night to blow off some steam & work up a sweat, if I can make a little extra money, that is. I can't even remember the last time I went out to a real nightclub & had cocktails! I don't know how I always had money to go out & have fun when I was 18. Oh yeah...I didn't have car payments, a mortgage, health insurance, credit card payments or utility bills! And there was always a yummy breakfast to wake up to when I did roll out of bed. Hmmmm...maybe I should go see Failure to Launch this weekend. Egads! A 5.3 rating on IMDB? Maybe I'll just work harder & make more money instead!

No comments: