Saturday, March 11, 2006

Do do do do dee da do do dooo do!

Guess what I'm doing today? Going to the circus! I get to take my nephews & I'm super excited. I haven't been since I was a kid, though not actually that young. I went a few times when I was really little, but around 15 or 16 I saw the commercials on TV & asked my dad if he wanted to go. Even though I was already a teenager, I'll always be the baby of our family. I think he was just happy to see that I hadn't outgrown wanting to be around my dad yet & we had a great time together. It's rare to have memories of time spent alone with one of my parents. Most outings happened as a family or if my sisters weren't there, at least with both of my parents. I'll have to give my dad a call tomorrow after I get home to thank him & of course, to reminisce about how much better the circus was back in the day. Yup, I'm getting old! lol

No comments: