Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Live Cam Show Tonight!

Whew! It's just about 5:00 a.m. & I'm still working. Happy Monday! Errrrr....Tuesday. =) I had to get up early this morning to do a shoot at Gold's Gym that was very challenging. Nothing sexy & not even for the gym itself, but for an ad company that is selling spots on the many video screens they have broadcasting to their unsuspecting exercisers. How to shoot multiple screens without any people in the way (who would need to sign model releases otherwise) while getting a sharp image of the video display itself? Keep trying until the stars align & something decent appears on my LCD display.

I had more running around to do after that including driving downtown to pay my freakin' property taxes that the tax nazis tell me were long overdue. Looks like another month of eating Kraft Dinner on cam for me! I would love to be able to answer the "what are you eating?" question with some incredibly sexy treat - say, a juicy mango that I could lick seductively for my voyeurs, the sweet juice glistening as it runs down my lips & chin. I don't recall Mac & cheese making the cut in 9 1/2 Weeks.

I got to shoot a couple of little videos for my foot site tonight & a supremely frustrating photo set in my bathroom. I bought a new battery, but my remote is still not what I would call functional. An average photo shoot goes something like this: set up tripod, adjust exposure settings, position myself & camera, hit the button on the remote anywhere from 4 to 11 times in a range of positions varying from an inch away from the sensor to way to the left, right, directly in front, flipping the remote upside down...you get the picture. And so do I, finally. And it's often blurry since the camera decided to focus on something else like the towel rack, for example, in tonight's carnival of frustration.

Speaking of carnivals, the circus rocked! Will post pics tomorrow. =)

After my shoot came some ice cream & photo editing, hours & hours of photo editing. My flashing in the snow pics are ready to put into a gallery & will be up on my site once I'm awake enough to responsibly operate my FTP program. I edited the pics on my laptop tonight so I could watch a movie while I worked, Hotel Rwanda. There were many tragic parts in the movie, but one really hit me - Don Cheadle's character is listening to the radio where the officials (UN?) are discussing how many genocidal acts need to be committed to qualify the turmoil as Genocide. It just seemed so real and sad and...and so what can I possibly do when I'm so small & the people who have the power to do something are so apathetic. A great movie & one that I'm sorry I waited so long to finally see.

It needs to go back to the library tonight, so I'm grabbing my recycling, the dogs & heading to the library's drop off slot. Then bed! And now the reason I posted this late night drivel in the first place, don't forget:

Tuesday Night Camz Show
midnight EST

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please come to dubai some time ...there is no onelike you here