Sunday, March 19, 2006

A Lazy Weekend in my Panties

It snowed like crazy this weekend, as in snowed so much that it is now deeper than both of my dogs. They stepped outside Saturday morning, balancing carefully in the holes my boots left in the snow. We got about 7 steps before they decided they'd had enough of the snow & bounded back up the steps & then back to bed. I decided I'd better heed their finely tuned canine senses & joined them in bed after making some delicious French toast with bananas. Breakfast in bed, cuddling with my puppies & then a lazy afternoon nap - what a perfect way to spend a snowy Saturday!

I was supposed to go out dancing that night, but decided not to chance the roads in my little car. I stayed in & played on cam instead, which ended up being a blast plus gave my bank account a much needed boost. I really need to upgrade both my digital camera & my video camera. I've been getting so much support from the wonderful friends I've made from this blog, from my sites & that encouragement makes me want to do more, create more & just make my sites rock. Using quality equipment is a huge part of that. The good news is that the longer it takes me to save up the money for a new camera, the cheaper the camera will be! Gotta love technology's constant depreciation! lol

My favorite private show last night was with a panty boy who wanted to watch as I tried on all of my full back panties for him. I love to tease! Showing him how the panties hug my hips & the curve of my ass...delightful naughtiness! I need to get some white cotton panties for next time. *heehee*

No comments: