Thursday, March 09, 2006

Huge Update Coming for my Foot Fans!



Hey guys! I've been working on some awesome stuff lately that I think you're going to love. I'm still trying to figure out this whole lighting thing, so it seems like I need to edit every single photo by hand, which unfortunately means my updates take longer than they should. But I think the foot fetish photos & movies I have coming up are going to be well worth the wait!

To give you a quick run down, I did some great shots out in the snowy woods, including some very cold toes. I got a little video of my toes playing in the snow too. Next up are some yummy crushing shots of my squishing a banana between my toes. I pulverize that baby! In the movie, I clean up my feet by licking & sucking every last little toe. Yummmmmm! So if you enjoy bare feet crushing messy food, keep your eyes peeled for my bananas! Hahahahaha. (sorry, couldn't resist the terrible pun)

No comments: