Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bare Feet



I shot some new pics of my bare feet last night, just lounging around on my bed wearing a t-shirt & pink panties. My toes are painted my favorite color - bright pink, of course. But they didn't stay clean & pretty for long. After the pretty posing photos, I was starting to feel a little frisky, so I made my way upstairs & grabbed my video camera. First though, I stopped at the fridge to see what I could take out my friskiness on. I spotted two perfect specimens - oranges & kiwis. I crushed both of them with my bare feet & had a great time getting my feet nice & messy, the juicy guts squishing between my toes. Yummmmm!

I've got a bit of work to do on the editing side of things first though. I'm testing out DivX movie clips for my Clips 4 Sale store & so far, the one clip I've rendered as DivX looks amazing! I should have some new messy bare foot crushing movies up for you guys this weekend!

If you're a member of Barefoot Kristy, please swing by my chat room tonight at 9:00 PM EST. I'd love to see some friendly chatters in there. =)

No comments: