Tuesday, April 11, 2006

the Biggest Boobs I've Ever Seen

I may have jumped the gun on the whole, "Spring Is Here!!! Bare feet & sandals!" thing. I took the dogs to the dog park this afternoon & since it was so sunny (& happily un-muddy), I kept on my capri pants & sandals when I headed out to watch the hockey game tonight. By the time I left, my toes were froze. Plus the Oilers lost, so pfffttttt. =P

Cold toes aside, the change in weather is having a remarkable effect on my spirits. I had a fantastic weekend connecting with old friends over drinks & I was reminded again how important it is for me to make time to get out of the house & interact with people face to face. I tend to be anti-social by nature, so it feels very comfortable to slip into hermit mode where I do all of my work & play from behind my computer screen. And a bonus - getting out of the house allowed me to see The Biggest Boobs I've Ever Seen in real life! Me & my girlfriend were lured into a little club I'd never been to before by a sign outside boasting $2.00 highballs. A few rum & cokes later (no lime - at only 2 bucks, I guess limes are out of the question), we were starting to get bored & ready to move on to the next place when a pub crawl bus pulled up & filled the room in about 3 minutes flat. Unfortunately, no cute boys other than one nerdy guy with thick, funky glasses that I got busted checking out. Damn clingy girlfriend. No matter, our eyes were soon diverted by The Biggest Boobs I've Ever Seen.

This girl wasn't particularly pretty & wouldn't have garnered a second glance without these giant, basketball-sized tits. Shoulder-length brown hair, about my height & wearing a cute jean skirt & a silver tube top that must've been secured with crazy glue. I can only imagine the number of guys that hook up with that girl out of pure curiousity. I was hoping I'd run into her in the bathroom 'cuz you know I would've asked to see those puppies! What is it about washrooms that allow women to ask the most innappropriate questions? I don't have a ton of experience with this (refer to my whole anti-social tendencies), but my girlfriend can't even count the number of tits she's seen in bathrooms just because she asked. I suppose with boob jobs on the brain, everybody's curious now. And ya'll wondered what takes us ladies so long in the bathroom! *heehee*

As promised, some fun photos I shot at a motorcycle shop:







I still haven't ridden a motorcycle, but I already get it. Five minutes inside that place & I was wishing I had the money to drive away on something. Anything! From the sporty ones to the old school all metal bad boys, they definitely had my motor purring. If I ever get married, I promise not to make any midlife crisis cracks if my husband decides to buy a bike. I'll just consider it an investment in foreplay.

No comments: