Saturday, April 08, 2006

Summer = Nude Pics Outside!

I had a great time last night - the Oilers won (after almost being robbed of *another* goal), I devoured 2 birthday cupcakes with chocolate frosting, I got to play a little poker & I got to see my best friend's nephew who is the most adorable 3 year old I've ever had the pleasure of playing cars with. My uterus is still aching. Tonight she's taking me out (sans nephew) to have a few drinks with her & her fiance. She's been insanely busy with all the wedding stuff, so we haven't had much time to see each other lately. But I swear I'm not bitter!

I had an awesome work-out at the gym this morning. After 1 hour of cardio, I hit the locker room to wash my face & test out these new protein drinks that come in a (rather phallic-shaped) test tube. It was yummy blue raspberry & with 25 grams of protein, my body felt recharged so quickly that I had no problem doing a full set of weights. My legs are still quivering! I've been taking it easy lately, mostly just doing cardio & the odd small set of light weights thrown in, but not really pushing myself at all. Warm weather means summer clothes are about to be dug out of the closet & I don't want to have even the slightest "does my ass look fat in this?" cross my mind this year. I don't want to lose weight, just tone up a bit. A tan couldn't hurt either, but alas, my Scottish heritage means it's either tan from a bottle or freckle harvesting. I think I'll stick to cancer free & SPF 45.

Can't wait to get some naughty nude pics shot outside though! That cool breeze against my naked skin, the thrill of getting caught...*swoon*.

No comments: