Friday, April 14, 2006

Four of This, Four of That

Stolen from the lovely Amber Lily, my own answers to Four of This, Four of That. For the record, I hate when people forward me stuff like this or "tag" me, so I won't do it to anyone else, but if you're in the mood to fill in your own answers, have at 'er!

Four jobs I've had

1. Computer Service Technician
2. Baker & counter girl at Mmmarvellous Muffins
3. Secretary for a private investigation firm
4. Canteen girl at a hockey arena

Four *good* films I can watch over and over again

1. Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
2. The Big Lebowski
3. Grosse Point Blank
4. Laurel Canyon

Four *bad* films I can watch over and over (though honestly, I love these movies so much I don't think they're bad at all!)

1. Tin Cup
2. Grease
3. Flashdance
4. Office Space

Four places I have lived

1. Surfers Paradise, Australia
2. Cairns, Australia
3. Edmonton, Alberta
4. Winnipeg, Manitoba

Four television programs I love

1. Six Feet Under
2. Sex And The City
3. The Sopranos
4. Big Love

Four places I've been on holiday

1. Austin, TX
2. Seattle, WA
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Four of my favorite dishes

1. Red curry beef with coconut rice
2. Cereal - any kind
3. Spaghetti, but only if I make it
4. Cottage cheese & dill perogies from the farmer's market

Four websites I visit daily

1. Cute Overload (when I'm feeling grouchy)
2. Bloglines (and the blogs I subscribe to via RSS)
3. Google
4. A bunch of webmaster boards for industry news etc.

Four places I'd rather be now (regardless of the time of year?)

1. On a beach, anywhere
2. Riding the Hulk at Universal Studios, FL
3. The dog park
4. Watching Star Wars at the ArcLight

No comments: