Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter Foot Fans!



Happy Easter weekend! I spent an (ironically) ungodly sum of cash at the dollar store the other day, stocking up on Easter-related stuff so I could do a fun bunny-themed shoot. I had so much fun setting this up! Digging through my art stuff to find paint to create a blue sky backdrop would've made for a funny behind-the-scenes video actually. I'm still shocked that I didn't spill! I tend to be a little clutzy & a betting man would've been safe with me tripping as I went downstairs, spilling blue paint on my white carpet.

I loved the way my bare feet looked against the bright green grass & colorful eggs. My toes were painted a pale purple, perfect for Easter! I don't usually let my toe nails grow so long, but I've had a few requests lately & I have to say, they do look nice in the photos. Unfortunately, they're going to get a trim when I do a home pedicure tonight. My lifestyle involves too much running, hiking, working out at the gym & long toe nails just aren't a good fit for my running shoes. =(

The entire foot fetish photo set (including lots of close-ups!) & movie will be up for members of Barefoot Krisy this weekend!

No comments: