Thursday, April 13, 2006

Live WebCam Shows

I added some archives of my members only cam shows to both Kris Madison.com & my foot fetish site, Barefoot Kristy.com.

My reverse cam show started off naked & then I slowly got dressed, sliding on my black garter belt, stockings, blouse & tweed skirt:





While grabbing some screenshots of the shows so that I could link to them properly, I got a chance to see what I actually look like while doing these live web cam shows. You know how sometimes you feel really sexy, but you're actually making a face that looks like you've had a stroke? I'm relieved to report that I do not do that during my shows. In fact, I look damn hot all pixelated & blurry! Since my cam network often has hundreds of folks watching, they force us to dial down our broadcast settings so that everyone can view the feed. The quality is still pretty good, but not nearly as sharp as the other videos on my site. And not nearly as sharp conveniently translates into a flawless Kris! Woohoo!

Don't forget - my next live cam show is scheduled for Thursday night.

More pics...,my school girl outfit show:





There are always a few foot fetish fans in my live webcam shows, but their requests are definitely outnumbered & I think some feel a little shy because of that. I try to include a little foot fun in every show & hopefully one day I'll have enough regular chatters to do a weekly show devoted just to my feet. Fun stuff like, for example, a little toe sucking:

No comments: