Thursday, April 20, 2006

Nude Pantyhose







Have I mentioned how much I love the way my legs look in nude pantyhose? Since I work from home mostly, I don't have the occasion to wear pantyhose very often. They've become something of a fetish item for me. I force my legs & pussy to be bound by the tight nylon as it soaks the scent between my legs & from the curve of my feet. That musky aroma has become a tremendous turn-on for me, ironically, since I spent so much of my life absolutely hating having to wear pantyhose under my tweed skirts or dresses at church. I hated that feeling of confinement, especially the way the nylon would grab at the fabric of my skirts, never allowing me to move freely without making friction noises as I walked. Wearing pantyhose for a few hours while being able to rip & tear the nylon to get at the bits I want? That's a different story.

No comments: