Friday, April 28, 2006

Crushing Oranges





I had so much fun shooting this video for Clips 4 Sale (will be ready this weekend). I made the mistake of "cleaning" my feet off with a towel I had nearby before I started shooting. I wanted to make sure they weren't dusty or dirty to start with so I could get 'em nice & messy with just the oranges. Unfortunately, my bratty dog had been laying on the towel watching me get everything set up so, of course, I ended up with a few stray hairs stuck to my feet. I hate that!

The feeling of crushing oranges beneath my bare feet quickly makes up for it though, the squishy wet pulp between my toes...so much fun! I love wriggling my toes around in the mess with the fresh scent of oranges rising up from my glistening feet. Definitely could've used a good foot boy to lick my toes clean afterwards.

Only 23 photos in this set, but it is up for members of Barefoot Kristy now!

No comments: