Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bare Feet in my Cam Show

I must've been having a blonde moment when I added my webcam show to the 11:00 PM EST time slot (9:00 PM my time) because the Oilers game had barely started the 3rd period, let alone overtime. I thought it started at 6 pm instead of 7 pm. Doh! Fortunately we kicked butt again & my chatters kept me updated with the last goal bring the Oilers to a 3 -1 win & now heading home 2 games up in the series. We could actually win the series in 4 games! The Ducks haven't won in Edmonton since 1999. Crazy!

I'm not heading out to celebrate tonight though, like the rest of the fans must be since Monday is a holiday. I have to get up early to drive to Calgary & am not even close to being finished the work I need to do before I leave plus pack, put together a birthday present for my mom, get the car washed, buy dog food, give the dogs a bath since my Mexican Jack Russell decided to inspect what Piggy was doing while he was PEEING & got pee all over her head. Only me would end up with a kinky golden shower dog! lol

I think I'm going to stick with the Sunday night 11:00 PM time slot & see how it works for everybody. I had fun tonight & had some great foot fetish fans to play with. Lots of leg crossing & sole requests tonight. Then I pulled out my naughty box - the box of toe rings & anklets that came this week after a bad girl spent way too much shopping on Ebay! I haven't taken any of my new toe rings or anklets out of their packages yet. I'm still savoring them & enjoying the newness of each one. But after showing them to the chatters in my webcam show, of course I had a request to put one on. I chose a silver dangly ankle bracelet with pretty blue stones. I think it looked great, though I would need to move my cam down lower to get the full effect.

Speaking of full effect, I bought a terrible new polish this week. It's a pretty pale pink but it reeks like industrial varnish when I paint my toes & it took me 5 coats to get my nails even close to covered evenly. All that work only for me to realize that pale pink does NOT show up on camera at all! I'm sure it will be fine with my digital camera, but not for webcam shows. Oh well! Time to chuck the stinky stuff in the trash & chalk it up to a lesson learned. =)

No comments: