Thursday, May 18, 2006

Schedule Changes

I had to cancel my weekly webcam chat today at the last minute due to some unexpected visitors dropping by without so much as a phone call ahead of time. Has the word gotten out that I'm always naked at home? WTF? =) To be honest, it was a blessing in disguise as my office is scorching hot. I have a fan going constantly but it is still only bearable early in the morning & late in the evening. My 7:00 pm (MST) cam slot is the absolute worst time to be up there even without the lights I turn on for my cam shows. So I need to move to a different time slot for the summer & it will likely be a late night one. But for now, I just want to make up for the show I missed tonight! I'm going to Calgary to visit my parents either Sat/Sunday or Mon/Tuesday - still waiting to find out which days will work best for them (my dad has a conference). Whichever days I'm *not* in Cowtown, I'll be free for chatting. I'll let you know as soon as I do! In the meantime, I'm going to pull out my sewing machine & see if I can work on some thick curtains to block out the sunlight in here. My pretty white sheers are pretty useless.

No comments: