Friday, May 05, 2006

Sexy Feet in Pink



New foot fetish pics up for members of Barefoot Kristy!

This is a really simple photo set taken in my bedroom - very amateur & just having a good time getting naked for the camera & of course, showing off my sexy feet. Hot pink polish & my daisy toe ring were my co-stars. I have this huge canopy bed that I absolutely adore - brushed metal & very NY loft-looking to me. However, it turns out my bed is NOT a good location for a shoot. The big steel bar that serves as a headboard cuts through many of the shots & my camera kept focusing on IT instead of me. =( I edited out the really blurry ones, but kept a few that maybe aren't quite in focus, but were my favorites anyway. Fortunately the macro shots of my sexy feet & toes turned out great!

Hopefully the weather will be nice enough this weekend to get outside & do some public & dirty feet pics. I wanted to shoot last weekend, but it ended up being too cold to have my bare feet out & about. It actually snowed! It all melted as soon as the flakes hit the ground, but that should give you some idea of how cold it was. Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: