Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Dirty Feet

I hope I have some dirty feet lovers out there! The video I shot this weekend walking along the river valley turned out great! I'm still not finished converting it for the internet, but I watched it on my TV last night & my muddy bare feet look great at the water's edge with really dark toes that pop right off the screen. I'm usually a fan of bright colors like pinks & purples, but after a request from one of my foot fetish boys, I tried out a deep dark purplish black color. Hot hot hot! Definitely more work since any chip or wear will really show on this shade, but I love the way it contrasts against my skin. Makes those toes look so suckable.

Anybody want to kiss my dirty feet? *heehee* No takers, huh? How about if we give them a nice warm soapy bath first? Deal!

No comments: