Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm a Dork

And no, not just because I watched Revenge of the Nerds (did you know they're making a new one?) last night after the hockey game instead of getting drunk & flashing my boobs on Whyte Ave.

I'm a dork because I was just getting ready for my cam show & I realized that I left my videocamera in Calgary! I didn't even use it either. I brought it down "just in case" & took it out of my purse at my aunt & uncle's because it was heavy/taking up too much space/raining. We were on our way to Peter's Drive In for greasy burgers, fries drowned in vineagar & (my favorite!) chocolate banana milkshakes. I knew I wouldn't want to film anything there, so I took it out of my purse & I can see just where I left it - conveniently 3 hours away. *sigh*

So, no cam show tonight. I'm sorry for the last minute notice. I was looking forward to celebrating the Oilers win with everybody. =( The good news is I already spoke to my aunt & she's having their courier company send my camera to me, so I should have it back Monday or Tuesday. Plus there are 3 other girls doing shows at 11:00 PM, so at least my members will be entertained by other cam girls, though I'm secretly annoyed that my empty time slot has been discovered. I'm always home Sunday nights & shouldn't run into scheduling conflicts again. Hmmmm...maybe I can heckle the other girls in their shows & convince them that Sunday nights suck. hehe

No comments: