Thursday, May 18, 2006

New Membership Options for Barefoot Kristy

Great news! Barefoot Kristy has been approved by CCBill & now members can join my site directly. Don't worry! I will continue to update my Pro Adult site. I think Pro Adult is an awesome value with thousands of sites & tons of photos, videos...everything you could ask for. They have content in every niche you can think of & hundreds of real amateur girls who shoot all of their own sexy photos & do all the work themselves. I love it!

But...if you're only interested in foot fetish, you probably don't need access to all of those other sites. Some of the amateur girls will put up the odd photo set that features their feet (& boy are there some pretty feet!), but there aren't nearly as many sites devoted to foot fetish as there are to general sex stuff. So, CCBill it is!

Click here to take the tour >

No comments: