Monday, May 15, 2006

Bare Feet Outside





I spent Mother's Day with my fur babies & we couldn't have had a nicer day. We had a doggy playdate at the big dog park that runs along the river valley. Perfect day for being outside in bare feet! I started off in my new pink flip flops & I'm glad I got some photos of them before they were totally destroyed all in the name of my foot fetish fans. I was talking on Wu's the other day about how foot models love to keep their shoes new & pretty & unscuffed for photos. A lot of foot fetish boys would prefer to see our "real" shoes that show some wear & tear. I can understand that, but it doesn't mean I *want* to see my favorite pairs of shoes get trashed! I have boxes of high heels still in their plastic because I love them too much to ruin them by wearing them outside of the house unless it's for a really special occasion. Chalk it up to another silly thing that women do!

But today I succumbed to the beautiful weather & I think my foot boys will be very happy with my new photos. As we walked along the river bed I was dying to get my feet wet & feel the water & sand against my bare feet. It's been a long winter! Unfortunately, I'm still in Canada & walking along the water's edge with bare feet in Canada in May is not the same as California beach feet. My poor toes got stuck in the dirty mud & as I was rinsing them off & trying to put my new flip flops back on, I sunk even deeper into the sand/mud/riverbed & just about lost a flip flop completely! It was hilarious. Here's me trying to enjoy an *almost* summer barefoot walk with my pretty pink flip flops & I end up covered in mud. Well, if I do another shoot with those flip flops no one will complain that they look too new! LOL

No comments: